- Eligibility Criteria: Provide rationale regarding need for client to meet hygiene needs by accessing bottom of tub using power assist. The AADL Assessment Summary for Bathlift Benefit form must be completed and attached to the 1250 Authoriziation form.
Justify Recline need.
The Aquatec R is a reclining back bath lift with the ability to 40 degrees. The floating hand pendant with spiral cable ensures that the control is always within reach when needed
- 2 1/2" minimum seat height is the best in the industry
- Reinforced lifting mechanism
- Ergonomic floating hand control
- Lift function will not allow the lift to descend if there is not enough battery power present to raise the user
- Foldable with one hand and easily dismantles into two parts
- Replaces Old Beluga Model
|Recline Angle||10" to 40" degrees|
|Seat Width||15", 28" with flpas down|
|Overall Length||24", 33" reclined|
Minimum lift height 2.5"
Maximum lift height 17"
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Product Weight||26 lbs|
|Battery||lithium-ion rechargeable battery|
Warranty: All Aquatec bath lifts are covered under a three year warranty, excluding cover material and suction cups. Handsets and batteries are covered for two years from the date of purchase.