- Eligibility Criteria: Provide rationale regarding need for client to meet hygiene needs by accessing bottom of tub using power assist. The AADL Assessment Summary for Bathlift Benefit form must be completed and attached to the 1250 Authoriziation form.
Justify need for laterals and recline The Aquatec® SRB is equipped with special back laterals for a more safe and comfortable fit. Combined with the ability to recline to 40 degrees, is its industry-leading 11/2" minimum seat height, which makes the SRB one of the most versatile bath lifts on the market.
- Compact construction with minimum seat height of 21/2"
- Reinforced lifting mechanism
- Can be used with or without cover materials
- Ergonomic floating hand control
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- Lift function will not allow the lift to descend if not enough battery power is present to raise the user
- Can be dismantled into two parts and is foldable with just one hand
- Self-releasing suction cups
- 10 to 40 degrees of recline
- Lift Cycles per Charge - 6
|Seat Width with Side Flaps Down||28"|
|Overall Length||24" - 33" reclined|
|Back Width||16" - 27"|
|Minimum Lift Height||2½"|
|Maximum Lift Height (Optional Risers 1,2, and 3)||17"|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||300 lbs|