Note: This product can only be ordered as a trial for assessment. If it is not for assessment then please order through AADL.
The divided leg sling is a secure, easy to fit general purpose sling, designed for the majority of sling users. Use the divided leg sling for patients who are totally dependent, partially dependent, non weight bearing, very heavy or have limited head control. Use this sling when transferring a patient from the bed to a wheelchair, recliner or shower chair. The large opening also accommodates toileting.
- Come in a wide array of styles to meet a variety of client needs
- New, improved overall design makes them all easier than ever to position
- Feature a unique, fully padded fabric that forms a soft yet supportive surface
- Soft-brushed lining helps prevent sliding for ultimate comfort and skin protection
- New stretch-resistant feature means the slings will hold their shape, for superior support and ease of positioning
- For clients and caregivers alike, Invacare Reliant slings are designed with comfort and safety in mind
- New supportive back and contoured headrest are easily inserted or removed from wheelchair while patient is seated
- Excellent for all transfers, especially toileting and bed to chair
- Three support straps on each side for safety and security
|Weight capacity||450 lbs||450 lbs||450 lbs||450 lbs|