- Eligibility Criteria: Provide rationale regarding need for client to meet hygiene needs by accessing bottom of tub using power assist. The AADL Assessment Summary for Bathlift Benefit form must be completed and attached to the 1250 Authoriziation form.
- Reinforced lifting mechanism
- Ergonomic floating hand control
- Lift function will not allow the lift to descend if there is not enough battery power present to raise the user
- Foldable with one hand and easily dismantles into two parts
- Justify need for laterals and recline
|Recline Angle||10 to 40 degrees|
|Seat Width||15", 28" with flaps down|
|Overall Length||24", 33 recline|
Minimum lift height 21/2"
Maximum lift height 17"
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs|
|Product Weight||26 lbs|
|Battery||Lithium-ion rechargeable Battery|
|Warranty||3 year Warranty|